Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rylee's Bachelorette Party-Inappropriate pictures (just a warning)




*If you're planning on judging me then please stop reading this now so that you won't have to think less of me!

Rylee called me March 30th with some great news-her wedding had been moved from May to April 16th! They needed to do this because her fiance is in the navy and couldn't get leave in May. Well, of course I was going to throw her a bachelorette party because she is my BFF and, well, we've been planning each other's bachelorette parties for years now. So, I had Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to plan it. Thank goodness for my amazing mother and sister Abs who helped me put everything together.

Event 1: Hires
Event 2: Purse game
Event 3:Kiss the bachelor-blindfolded
Event 4: presents
Event 5: Tape the _____ on Edward
Event 6: Treats!




Wow.

4 comments:

leslie miles stobbe said...

You WERE right... Scandalous, but I love it!!! I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Good work. I'm appointing you as my party planner when I get married.

Stephanie said...

Haha. Made. My. Day.

Jaime And Kalen said...

So So Funny! The second I saw there was innappropriate material I kept reading... only with a more eager attitude!

Rylee McKelvey said...

Pretty much you're the best friend EVER!