Sunday, May 31, 2009

3 lies and a truth.

1. Office Depot does sell Hawaiian/beach attire for office parties.
2. Office Depot and the World Market have very similar signs that easily get mixed up by customers.
3. I tried to return a huge pack of cardstock paper to The World Market.
4. I'm really smart and don't ever have stupid moments.

If you picked #3 as the truth, you are the winner. I REALLY did try to return a huge pack of cardstock to The World Market. I REALLY did look around before waiting in line, and noticed the Hawaiian attire that was set up in the front. I REALLY did think to myself, "Well, on the Office TV show they have weird themed parties so maybe other companies around here are wanting to have a theme party." The guy REALLY did have to tell me that Office Depot was next door, and he REALLY did say, "But thanks for coming in!"
I basically ran out of that store without looking back.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

haha lauren you are the best!

Whitney and Family said...

Hahaha-I just love you!

ABCD said...

this was such an amazing visual.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Lauren: It is so good to hear from you. It looks like you are staying busy, Tyler says that you are getting pretty close to being done with school. We seriously miss ya, you need to come over when you are home!

Jaime And Kalen said...

Thats really funny! I can see the mistake though they are quite similar. I love to read your blog and I need to comment more. Thanks for all the comments on my blog. You are the best!