Monday, October 13, 2008

Multi-tasking

Ok, so first of all, Lindsi tagged me on her blog so I'm supposed to put up my fourth picture in my fourth photo album folder.


I now tag WHITNEY, MARLENA, and EMILY. Have fun....and you BETTER do it!

This is a picture of three of my roommates freshman year, Katie, Michelle and Kailey. I still live with Michelle. In fact, yesterday was her birthday.

Which brings me to my second point: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHELL-MITCHEL-MEECHELL! Hope it was a good one.

Third, Does anyone want Carrie Underwood tickets? My awesome friends bought me a ticket for my birthday, but I can't go now. I'm way bummed out about it! Now she has two tickets up for grabs if anyone wants them!

I'm going to write another post soon, but just wanted to do a quick one now. Hope you are all having a great day!