Friday, December 18, 2009

What do YOU want?

So, this post is kinda/really selfish, but I don't know what I want for Christmas and I need some help. Trav and my family are all waiting for me to tell them....they're getting very frustrated. But all I can say is, "I don't know?" So, somebody please give me ideas!

3 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

A graduation vacation!!! Europe, anyone? Or a cruise. Mexico? Hawaii? The possibilities are endless, really. Oh, and if you need someone to go with you, I'm always available ;)

Steffie said...

I want red boots and a new tennis racquet ..... does that help? Dave wouldn't mind chipping in for those, would he? jk! hahaha. Good luck - I am excited to see what you actually open on Christmas morning! But I do know what I want for Christmas from you ... a lunch date!!!!!!!!!! Name the day lady.
Merry Christmas :)

Jaime And Kalen said...

Details of our lunch date:
When: whenever
Who: It is an exclusive list Whitney, Steffie, Lauren, Jaime, and Leslie can come too.
Where: Chick Fil A of course, or somewhere else
Lets get this planned people!
Also, I want my garage door to be fixed so I don't have to scrape my car everyday!