Last week I was sitting in my unbelievably boring class when I got a text from my BFF Doug. He informed me that he, Michelle, Hailey and I would be going to Pizza Plus as soon as I was out of my class, on him.
We'd never been to Pizza Plus before, and I decided to make it special.
We ate up our food and were just sitting there having a great time chatting. I looked down at my cup that was once full of lemonade and now just had that really good kind of ice. (You know, the kind you get from sonic that's the best EVER to chew on.)
I said, "Do you think if I tried to throw this into the garbage can from here
it would spill ice everywhere?"
Hailey said, "Yeah. It definately would."
I said, "Well, I want to try it anyway."
So I threw it.
And I forgot about the guy standing behind the garbage can
with the blue tooth head set and his pizza.
The ice hit the man in the head, landed on his plate of pizza, and dumped all over the floor.
Luckily he was nice.
I'm still not really sure why I thought that would be a good idea........



6 comments:
Thanks Lala! I really got most of those shoes at Forever Young in South Towne, my favorite store for cheap shoes! I think I got the white lace-ups at Nords last year!
This is exactly what I love about you. Yup. Yup, that happened.
Come camping this weekend?
laur i'm blogging now! check it out!!
Hey Lauren! Haha well guess what you are SO not creepy...because once some weeks ago, I somehow stumbled upon your blog as well!! So either we are both creepy or just nice people :-) Anyway, I am glad you heard what you needed to, honestly teaching is the most rewarding job you will ever do. This is only my first year, but usually by now in other jobs I have grown tired and bored. As a teacher, I face a new and unique day every single day. And it is seriously so so fun and such an adventure. You will be a great teacher!
you're not a creeper! you're a friend! thanks for leaving me a message! i'm glad i know you have a blog now, so i can add you & keep in touch.
meg will definitely be missed. hopefully when we get back, i'll see you at the wedding! ;)
i mean when THEY get back (from europe) not we. sorry...so tired.
Post a Comment